Sign up to receive the latest news or announcements that best suit you.
- Home /
- Guest Guide
COME EARLY, RELAX AND ENJOY
We recommend planning your travel so that you arrive at the Broward Center no later than 45-60 minutes before show time. You should then budget about 15 minutes to park walk to the theater, and clear security.
Arriving early also give you time to relax and enjoy the pre-theater experience. Mingle with friends, enjoy food and drink specials up to 60 minutes prior to the show and settle in. Seating areas open 30 minutes prior to show time.
Most shows require that our ushers hold late arrivals in the lobby until a suitable pause in the program. The timing of allowing late arrivals into the seating area is determined by the show and designed to cause as little disruption as possible.
THERE IS NO DRESS CODE
While going to the Broward Center is certainly a special occasion, there is no required dress code. Some guests enjoy dressing up and making a special night of it, and you can too, but most of all we want our guests to be comfortable.
We would ask you to politely consider other guests’ possible allergic reactions when applying fragrances like perfumes or colognes, as the Broward Center is a closed area with many people in close proximity to each other.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Above all, we hope you enjoy your experience at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, and please know that we are here to help. If you have a question or need assistance of any kind, please just ask a member of our staff. Campus Concierges are positioned outside the theater. Just look for the red shirts. We believe in great entertainment experiences, and we want to be your favorite place for live events.
The Performing Arts Center Authority (PACA) is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for its patrons. All persons and bags are subject to search prior to or upon entering the interior of our premises and PACA may use metal detecting hand wands or other devices at any event. Bags must fit comfortably under your seat. Oversized bags are prohibited and must be returned to your vehicle.
Guests are prohibited from bringing or possessing weapons of any kind into the Broward Center for the Performing Arts or on any portion of its premises (excluding locked private vehicles in parking areas). PACA does not provide weapons lockers and weapons may not be checked in with any staff or security personnel. Any patron found in possession of a weapon will be asked by PACA staff to return the item to his or her vehicle.
Please be advised that due to enhanced security measures we are asking all ticket holders to arrive early and travel light.
Broward Center for the Performing Arts is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests, both in the venue and in our parking lots. To help us fulfill this commitment, we ask you to join us in making your experience the best possible. Please understand that there is appropriate behavior for the circumstances of each different concert. We ask that…
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, entertainers, venue staff and property.
- Guests shall not act in an unruly or disruptive manner and shall avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- During some concerts, the artists may request that guests be permitted to stand immediately in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On those occasions, standing guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them and avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
- Guests shall not block the aisles anywhere in the theater.
- Guests shall not stand on seats.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, the performers or the staff in any way.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an Usher, Security Officer or Broward Center Management.
Conduct deemed by the Broward Center to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property will be immediately addressed by our staff. Guests who violate the code of conduct will be subject to ejection without refund. Guests are encouraged to report any violations of the Guest Code to a nearby Broward Center staff member or event security representative. Thank you for your cooperation.