Sign up to receive the latest news or announcements that best suit you.
Endowment & Planned Giving
Support the programs and the mission of the Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
Here’s what a planned gift can do for the Broward Center
- Maintain award-winning arts-in-education programs
- Nurture the arts in our community
- Create opportunities for local artists
- Support performances by South Florida’s foremost cultural organizations
- Secure the future of the Broward Center as one of the nation’s top performing arts centers for generations to come.
Donations to the Broward Performing Arts Foundation can help you accomplish personal financial and estate planning goals. The Foundation welcomes such gifts as charitable trusts, bequests, insurance programs and life estate contracts. After you have made your estate plans known to us, we will acknowledge your generosity and enroll you as a member of the Ovation Society.
Click here for more information about making a planned gift to the Broward Performing Arts Foundation.
Ovation Society Members
The Ovation Society pays tribute to our friends who have chosen to support the work of the
Broward Center for the Performing Arts through a number of planned gift arrangements.
- Anonymous (2)
- Beverly S. Bachrach
- Judith Carney
- Carolyn Davis and Ned Black and Phillip Davis
- William Glazer and Thomas Smith, Ph.D.
- Mrs. Sara Goldberg
- Barry H. and Elisa R. Goldman
- Robert Harrigan
- Carol M. Harrison
- Anne Hotte
- Robert B. Judd
- Carol Harrison Kalagher
- Arthur and Christine Lambertus
- Ida and Ray Leightman
- Ms. Sharon Oliver
- Charles L. Palmer
- Sally and Leonard Robbins
- Drazia S. Rubenstein
- Mr. Robert Rusinko and Mr. Frank Stumpo
- Scharf Charitable Trust
- Barry Somerstein
- Terry Stiles
- Kenny and Sandy Tate and Family
- Joan Thornton
- Gary Wendt
- Ethelnid Altman Wiener
- Kurt and Patty Zimmerman