Endowment & Planned Giving
Support the programs and the mission of the Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
Here’s what a planned gift can do for the Broward Center
- Maintain award-winning arts-in-education programs
- Nurture the arts in our community
- Create opportunities for local artists
- Support performances by South Florida’s foremost cultural organizations
- Secure the future of the Broward Center as one of the nation’s top performing arts centers for generations to come.
Donations to the Broward Performing Arts Foundation can help you accomplish personal financial and estate planning goals. The Foundation welcomes such gifts as charitable trusts, bequests, insurance programs and life estate contracts. After you have made your estate plans known to us, we will acknowledge your generosity and enroll you as a member of the Ovation Society.
For more information, please call 954-414-6915.