Marti’s New River Bistro
A Dining Experience That Takes Center Stage
Marti’s three-course prix fixe dinner menu is perfect for theatergoers who want to savor a relaxed dinner before the curtain rises. There’s an extensive wine list and a selection of contemporary cocktails to complement your meal. And brunch at Marti’s is one of Fort Lauderdale’s best kept brunch secrets. Served from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM, brunch at Marti’s is ideal for those attending a matinee, seeking a waterfront experience along the Intracoastal, or planning an outing with friends and family. It’s also a perfect place to celebrate a special occasion! Indulge in traditional favorites served with a modern twist. With indoor and outdoor seating, the setting of this riverfront find can’t be beat.
Hours of Operation
- Dinner: 2.5 hours prior to Au-Rene Theater performances and select Amaturo Theater performances
- Prix fixe Brunch: Saturdays and Sunday, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM during Au-Rene Theater performances and select Amaturo Theater matinee performances only
- Prix fixe Brunch: first Sunday of every month, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Call 954.660.6333 or book on OpenTable.
- While reservations are encouraged, walk ups are welcome.
- Or join Entourage for preferred reservations!