Marti’s New River Bistro
A Dining Experience That Takes Center Stage
REOPENING DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED IN JANUARY 2022
We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to reopening Marti's Bistro when we can fully staff the team and deliver the exceptional service and experience you deserve. Any previous reservations made on Open Table for performances before February 8, 2022 will be cancelled. Dinner reservations made on Open Table after February 8, 2022 remain confirmed. We will announce additional information about when new reservations will be accepted for the remainder of the 2022 performance schedule.
Marti’s three-course prix fixe dinner menu is perfect for theatergoers who want to savor a relaxed dinner before the curtain rises. There’s an extensive wine list and a selection of contemporary cocktails to complement your meal. Marti’s is ideal for those attending a performance, seeking a waterfront experience along the Intracoastal, or planning an outing with friends and family. It’s also a perfect place to celebrate a special occasion! Indulge in traditional favorites served with a modern twist. With indoor and outdoor seating, the setting of this riverfront find can’t be beat.
Hours of Operation
- Dinner: 2.5 hours prior to Au-Rene Theater performances and select Amaturo Theater performances
- Check below for availability on select performances
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or book on OpenTable.
- While reservations are encouraged, walk ups are welcome.
- Or join Entourage for preferred reservations!