The Place To Be is at The Parker
The Place To Be is the private donor lounge at The Parker, and it is a benefit for Parker Players.
With a tax-deductible gift of $25,000 (payable over a five-year period) Parker Players
receive exclusive privileges in The Place To Be, concierge ticketing with priority seating
and an Entourage membership with benefits at the Broward Center and The Parker.
MEMBERSHIP ENTITLES YOU TO:
- Unlimited access to The Place To Be: A Gift from the Wendts, the private donor lounge at The Parker
- Recognition on two seats in Wells Hall with plaques engraved with the names of your choice
- Priority seat selection based on membership level
- Access to 8 tickets before public on-sale
- Personal ticket concierge
- Ticket processing fees waived
- 8 visits for two to the Sylvestor Comprehensive Cancer Center Intermezzo Lounge at the Broward Center
- 3 visits for two to the exclusive Josephine S. Leiser Room at the Broward Center
- 6 complimentary drink vouchers valid at the Broward Center or The Parker
- 5 complimentary parking vouchers valid for the A&E garage or valet at the Broward Center or valet at The Parker
- Invitation for 2 to pre-show members’ night receptions
- Invitation for 2 to the Annual Reception
- Recognition in donor listings in Playbill, CenterStage and on the Broward Center’s website
- Subscription to the Broward Center’s quarterly magazine, CenterStage
- Special discounts at participating area restaurants
*Benefits subject to change and availability
Contact Foundation@BrowardCenter.org or call 954.414.6915 for more information.