- Home /
- Student Enrichment through the Arts (SEAS) & SEAS PLUS
STUDENT ENRICHMENT THROUGH THE ARTS (SEAS)
VIEW 2018/2019 SEAS BROCHURE
30 Years. 3 Million Students. An Award-Winning Partnership.
The Broward Center for the Performing Arts has a unique partnership with the Broward County Public Schools that began even before the Broward Center opened its doors in 1991. A partner from the start, the School Board has always played an important role in the development and success of Broward Center’s education programs. This unique partnership led to the development of the award-winning Student Enrichment in the Arts program or SEAS.
- Produced by professional companies for students in grades K–12.
- Performances are curriculum-driven and aligned with Florida standards.
- Performances include dance, music, drama, historical dramas and engaging multi-cultural programs.
- Approximately 125,000 students a year attend free of charge.
- Accessible online with free study guides.
Virtual programming – SPRING 2021
The SEAS Program and the Broward Center for the Performing Arts will be bringing quality virtual theater performances to students this spring. CLICK HERE for more information.