JM FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR SUMMER THEATER CAMP
The JM Family Scholarship Program provides financial assistance for students ages 7 to 18 to attend the Broward Center’s Summer Theater Camp and gain hands-on experience in musical theater, acting, dance, voice and technical production. Scholarships are primarily awarded based upon level of financial need. The application deadline for all sessions of Summer Theater Camp 2024 is Monday, February 26 (no exceptions).
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Eligible students must reside in the tri-county area (Broward, Palm Beach or Miami-Dade) year-round.
- Scholarships are primarily awarded based upon level of financial need and/or extenuating financial circumstances.
- If selected, scholarship recipients will be expected to pay a $60 registration fee toward the total summer camp fee of $975.
- The scholarship application will include general information on the child and parent/guardian as well as household financial information. Applicants will be required to submit either an income tax return statement and/or W2 to verify financial need.
- Applicants may also include an optional letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, clergy or other relevant community member.
- If you meet the criteria, we encourage you to apply.
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM TIMELINE
- Scholarship applications for all camp sessions must be submitted online by Monday, February 26, 2024 (no exceptions). Applications received after this time cannot be accepted and will not be eligible for consideration.
- Letters of determination will be sent to all applicants Friday, March 22, 2024.
- If awarded a scholarship, recipients must register and pay the $60 registration fee by Wednesday, April 3, 2024.
You may email firstname.lastname@example.org questions related to our scholarship opportunities or for more information about our Education Programs.