- Home /
You Will Be Happy Here!
At the Broward Center, we demonstrate our appreciation for the hard work and dedication our team members bring to the show! Here are just a few of the many great things that will make you happy when you join our team.
Core Benefits for All Team Members
- Free Parking
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Free onsite wellness & fitness activities
- Discounts with our restaurant and hotel partners
Additional Benefits for Eligible Full Time Team Members
The Broward Center provides total wellness benefits that encompass physical, emotional, financial, and professional well-being. These benefits include:
- Low-cost medical, dental and vision plan options for employee-only coverage. Premium plans and dependent coverage is available at an additional cost.
- 100% company paid Life and AD&D insurance.
- Company contributions to a Heath Savings Account or Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company contributions to a 401(a) retirement plan
- A variety of voluntary benefits, such as Roth IRA, a 457 deferred compensation plan, AFLAC plans and legal plan
- Micro bonuses through Bonusly employee recognition program
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Eleven paid national holidays and two floating holidays
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Complimentary onsite chair massages.
- Company paid memberships to Calm.
- Company paid memberships to Access Perks for discounted purchases on travel, hotels, services and merchandise.
- Lunch and Learn on topics such as financial planning, holistic healing, neurodiversity, breast cancer awareness, and more.
- Onsite flu and Dermatology clinics
- Compassionate Leave Bereavement Leave
- Company paid enrollment in online Broward College courses.
- Company paid enrollment for in person Dale Carnegie courses.
- Hybrid remote work options for eligible positions
- Full time and part time employees occasionally have access to complimentary tickets for select shows!
Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Join the BCPA team and your student loans may be forgiven! Under the U.S. Department of Education's Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, the remaining balance on your student loan may be forgiven after you have made 120 qualifying monthly payments while working full-time at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
Please visit https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service for more information or to see if you qualify.