Sign up to receive the latest news or announcements that best suit you.
"Weird Al" Yankovic: The Strings Attached Tour
Broward Center presents
- Thu, Jun 6, 2019 - 8:00 PM
- Venue Au-Rene Theater at The Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Price $49.50 - $95.00
- Availability Buy Tickets Now
“Weird Al” Yankovic is the biggest-selling comedy recording artist in history, earning four Grammys and fifteen career nominations. The legendary musical satirist follows his sold out 2018 tour of intimate venues - where he played deep cuts for his hardcore fans - with his biggest show ever. Weird Al is back to playing the hits and classics with his Strings Attached tour, a high-energy rock and comedy production featuring his original band, costumes, props, a video wall and - for the first time - background singers and a full symphony orchestra.
“Weird Al” Yankovic is best known for sending up the biggest hits in the world with his own hit parodies, including “Eat It,” “Like A Surgeon,” “Smells Like Nirvana,” “Amish Paradise,” “White & Nerdy,” and “Word Crimes.” Yankovic’s last album, 2014’s Mandatory Fun, made history as the first comedy album ever to debut at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart.
The 'Strings Attached' Weird Al Meet & Greet Experience - $279 per package – VIP1
- One (1) Premium Reserved ticket in the first (15) rows
- Meet Weird Al after the show and take a studio quality professional photo
- Your photo with Al: (1) 8x10 print, (2) 5x7 prints, (8) wallet size prints, plus free download
- One (1) exclusive, limited edition Strings Attached tour poster. Poster design is unique to your show.
- One (1) piece of orchestra sheet music used on stage by the conductor during the show
- One (1) personalized signature (any one item of your choice)
- Invitation to the official Strings Attached after-party featuring soft drinks, snacks and cash bar*
- One (1) souvenir VIP laminate
- Fast-track VIP merchandise shopping including early entry access inside the venue for merch shopping opportunity before general doors
- On-site VIP host
*Local liquor laws apply
Legal Language / Post Purchase Messaging:
Thank you for purchasing a Weird Al Yankovic Meet & Greet Experience package -
brought to you by CID Entertainment.
We are thrilled to have you on board and are ready to deliver an experience you will never forget! We hope your purchasing process was easy and convenient. You will receive an email at least one week prior to the event with instructions on how to redeem all elements of your Experience Package. If you have purchased this package less than 2 weeks prior to the show, you will receive an informational email 24 – 72 hours prior to the show with the details about the Meet & Greet program.
Meet & Greet Experience packages are non-transferable. To redeem all elements of your experience package order (other than tickets) you must present your receipt, picture ID, and credit card at the Meet & Greet Experience check-in. All package elements will be rendered invalid if resold. ** Name changes will only be issued at the sole discretion of CID Entertainment. CID Entertainment reserves the right to cancel your package for any reason.
If you have questions regarding your purchase, please reach out to the friendly Guest Services team at CID Entertainment by phone or email: (888) 805- 8930 / [email protected]
** This offer is not valid if tickets are purchased through TM .)Read More
NO REFUNDS - NO EXCHANGES. All dates, times, programs, artists and all ticket prices are subject to change at any time without notice. All ticket prices plus applicable service charges. All special offers cannot be combined with other discounts or previous purchases and certain restrictions